Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Mole 5: Clues (Updated Episode 2)

I know for the people who have been consistently reading my entries, you're all waiting for Craig to be executed to see how I deal with all my theories being wrong. I have to admit that I kind of hope it happens too. I'd have to look at everything all over again and in a new perspective. It happened in Season 2 when I thought it was Bribs.

Official Clues:

-The EW clue: I LIE WITH MY EYES
Week 2: I'm still working on this one. It could be one of those arbitrary ones and not like a secret message or code or anything.
-ABC clue: NIC@IT
Week 2: NIC@IT = NICATIT. Unscramble it. TITANIC. In episode 1, Craig stands on the boat just like DiCaprio did in Titanic.
-ABC clue: E_E_E_
Week 2: Yes, it does conveniently spell out ELEVEN, but the clue is Hangman. This is a game of hangman. After Craig jumps off the waterfall in the first challenge, he says he feels like a hanged man.
-ABC clue: A B C B B
A C C B C A
Week 2: The way the clue was given was with the two lines center-aligned. So I immediately thought it was related to their seating arrangement in the execution, but I don't know what to make of the letters. Apparently people think it relates to grades people received on the quiz, which would make sense given that Liz was executed. However, this means Craig got a 'B' and then I'd be suspecting Clay as the Mole, who was one of the 'A' people. However, this also means Nicole got a 'C' and I'd have a hard time believing she's doing poorly on the quizzes.
-Text clue: Heart
Week 2: I don't know what this means. I tend to not prefer the clues where it's unclear whether or not there's a hidden meaning. Like the hangman one is one that interests me because it's clear there's something to figure out. Here, I don't know if it's literally referring to a heart or if I have to decode it or whatever. Liz had heart earrings. Bobby wrote that he <3's Alex.

Possible Clues:

Week 2:
-Journal #11: At this point, I think it refers to person #11 in the intro: Craig. It's not a very meaningful clue. Take it as you'd like.
-Green thumbprint helmet: I kept this one around because I could've sworn I saw that helmet again in some preview.
-Last Supper: Painted by Leonardo Da Vinci. LEONARDO. DiCaprio. It connects to the NIC@IT clue.
-Alexander Selkirk: He was born Alexander SelCRAIG. I think this is exactly the type of clue we should be expecting. It's easy to figure out if you think to google it. However, it's conveniently placed in the episode so that most people will overlook it. It's amazing to me that people completely disregard this. Everything is put in the show for a reason. They could've left the name out of the story, but they didn't. You could argue that it's a red herring, but I will not believe it was just a coincidence.
-Italia: Jon, the host, is wearing a shirt that says Italia on it. I tried to take notes this episode and that was the only halfway decent thing I wrote down. Like for example, I wrote down Liz = bunny when she tied that green bandanna around her head. Italia sticks out to me. It's odd that he was wearing it. It seemed out of place.
-Pisco Sours: Their second appearance. I don't know what I make of this clue, though. There is such a thing as a Pisco Italia, which would connect to the other arbitrary clue.
-Ransom Note: There are three missing letters on the random note: Y in 'your' U in 'throughout' and E in 'the.' Don't know what it means. (Note: I had it down as 'random' note but I mean 'ransom' and clearly the note was both.)
-All the religious references: People seem to think this refers to Victoria being from Bishop, Texas, but do you not all realize that Craig went to PLNU, a Christian school? While I tend to think blatant repeated symbolism is too excessive to be considered a reliable clue, if you do consider it a clue, then it points to Craig just as much as it points to Victoria, or a male with a Bible-name.

I do realize a lot of my clues could apply to multiple people as well, however, it's Selcraig that really sticks out to me. Anytime Jon tells a story, the details are important to pay attention to. There was no need for him to even mention Alexander Selkirk. He could've just talked about a man stranded on an island. The fact that that piece of information was included in the story really sticks out to me. If it is a red herring put there on purpose, that's pretty clever. I have a hard time believing it's a coincidence though.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, June 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the Look for MOM clue....and the Mother Mary and all the baby pigs etc etc.....I think that It is the OBGYN. I missed the first episode, but the ABBCA clue--my daughter saw the work ALTO in one of the green screens (I saw it too after she showed me. And so she converted the letters to the scale for music and it spells DRRMA DRMMA The end of each is MA MA...who knows I think it is too soon to tell because they will be purposely trying to throw us off.

 
At 5:16 PM, June 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK ALL THE CHURCH STUFF HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT... MARK IS A SOCCER COACH AND MARK IS A BOOK IN THE BIBLE. THE BOAT THEY CAME IN ON WAS THE NAME OF A CHINESE SOCCER COACH. MARK SEEMED TO KNOW HOW FAR IT WAS TO THE TOP WHEN RUNNING UP THE HILL, IF THEY HAVENT GOTTEN ON THE GONDALAS WE CAN MAKE IT. THE BIKE JUST HAPPENS TO BREAK,MARK 8:10 IN THE BIBLE STATES And immediately he got into the boat with his disciples and went to the district of Dalmanutha.SO MARK IS IN THE BOAT WITH ALL THE OTHER DISCIPLES....HMM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs