Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Other Mole Seasons + What's to Come

If anyone is interested in watching Mole Seasons from other countries, realitytvfan.org is an EXCELLENT place to check out. I apologize for spoiling some of those seasons in my previous posts. I really recommend Seasons 2 and 3 of Australian Mole.

As far as what's to come now that Mole 5 is over, I got the suggestion to do Big Brother 10 recaps, and I think that's a good idea. I actually really enjoy this season. I think this season was very well cast. So we'll see how it goes. I won't be able to keep up with the three episodes per week, but I think it would be nice to do at least one recap per week, maybe after the live eviction and HOH competition each week. Yeah, that would work great, since eviction is on Thursday and that's the end of my heavy work load each week. Sweet. See you in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs