Monday, July 14, 2008

The Mole 5: Episode 6

**I have to wake up in 6 hours, so it looks like this recap won't be finished and we'll have to just go with a recap of tomorrow's episode. I agree with someone who posted a comment that Mark's time is up. I've said for awhile that I see it being Craig, Nicole, and Paul in the finale and this week's episode just cemented for me the fact that it'll be Nicole and Paul battling it out in the final quiz. However, I would like to make one small modification to my previous prediction. I see it as being Nicole, Paul, and MOLE in the finale. Clay has been moving up there in my line of suspicion. I believed it was Bribs for the entire show in Season 2 until he was executed, even though a lot of suspicion was building for Bill. This next episode would be the time where Bribs was executed, and while I don't believe in deja vu necessarily, I do believe in patterns of character editing and consistency in my own behavior, so I can't say I'll be completely surprised if Craig ends up leaving tomorrow. However, I am very stubborn and still have a hard time believing he's not the Mole and I've been wrong the entire time. I will acknowledge the possibility of Clay, though, and I do believe I briefly addressed this possibility in the Episode 1 recap.**

So about halfway through the episode, my roommate's friend came over and they proceeded to sit at the dining table and play a game and talk kind of loudly. Well, any talking during the Mole is loud talking. It wouldn't have been a big deal, but considering the circumstances.. if you go out of your way to ask me to clean up a space that isn't even that messy, please don't disturb me during my important shows. It's a give and take thing. So I missed a bunch of dialogue during the bungee challenge.. which brings me to my first question:

What the hell was going on with that exemption challenge? Did they make their predictions all before anyone jumped, or are they all morons? I'll have to rewatch it later.. oh wait, I'll probably be too busy. Too bad my only quality relaxing time was interrupted. As you can see, I'll tired and cranky. Maybe I should write the rest of the recap tomorrow.

Okay, so it's now Wednesday and I haven't gotten around to watching the episode again, but I have more issues about my roommate and I wanted a place to put my thoughts and I didn't want to put them in my teaching blog. So here's the deal. She made this chores chart and we're supposed to take turns cleaning the apartment. I don't think our place has ever gotten even close to being dirty yet. Also, I wake up at 6am and get back home at 6pm. I do not have time in there to go get a vacuum from the housing office. And let's talk about our schedules. I get up really early. I only have an hour from when I get up to when I leave to shower and get ready. Please don't decide to take an HOUR-long shower during that exact time. Especially when you're about to go to sleep. I wouldn't mind if she was waking up and taking a shower, except what the hell, hour-long shower? I feel like people who enjoy keeping their place extremely clean would also enjoy not using up all of the world's clean water supply. Also, I don't appreciate being woken up when she gets home late and is talking really loudly. I feel like if a lot is being asked of me, a lot should be expected back. It's a give and take. I don't like confronting people, but the fact that she's felt comfortable forcing a cleaning schedule on me means I should start feeling comfortable airing out my issues too. Why can't I have my amazing roommate from fall quarter last year back?

5 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually guessed Alex would get excuted this week. It's getting predictable. My guess is Mark will be the Mole's next victim for next week.

 
At 7:53 AM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were able to watch the jump, but they could not see where the bags landed.

 
At 10:20 AM, July 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But they watched all of the bags being thrown and knew that everyone's had missed except Alex hit something. And they all were asked to make their guess while they were standing on the plank before their own jump. So Nicole's guess of $28,000 was impossible and stupid.

 
At 4:15 PM, July 15, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe they weren't able to see anyone jump before them.

 
At 6:55 AM, July 16, 2008, Blogger Megan said...

Yeah, I think they're either all idiots or the editing made them look that way. Actually, when Nicole volunteered to go last, I thought she'd be the only one offered an exemption. And I agree that Mark is next. I need to finish this recap.. it was such a good episode.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs