Sunday, February 11, 2007

Top Design Episodes 1 & 2

Okay, here's the deal.. I'm extremely busy right now. I have a lot of midterms and papers to deal with and it sucks. The deal about Top Design is I don't want to recap it. It's really boring as far as drama with the contestants. Nobody is that intriguing and I'm sitting here waiting for the Project Runway and Top Chef type of touch to be put on Top Design. Until they make it less boring, I'm not going to waste my time.

I will be recapping Survivor, The Apprentice, American Idol, The Amazing Race, and America's Next Top Model. That's a lot of shows to do. So Top Design, you can suck it. I am due on a recap of the new Survivor, which was awesome. I will do a recap of a surprising favorite of mine right now, The Apprentice, soon. We'll go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

Entertainment Blogs
Entertainment Blogs